Recreate iconic locations and relive the most famous scenes from the first two seasons of Stranger Things just in time for the Fourth one.
Left to right:
- Byers House with the upside down (obviously inspired by the LEGO set)
- The flipping van scene
- Junkyard with the bus where the gang fought the demodogs
- Hopper's cabin in the woods
- Palace Arcade with the Mind Flayer
- Hawkins Laboratory above the tunnels and the Gate with the elevator
Total parts: 450 - 177 Different
Measures: 45 x 6.6 x 12.4studs
35.7 x 5.3 x 10 cm
14.1 x 2.1 x 3.9 inches
Hope you like it!
- I used the new Stud.io Part Designer for the printed pieces in instructions and renders. A png to print for the 1x8 tile and one for the inverted brick are also provided with the instructions.
This design is "inspired by" , but in this brick form it's the intellectual property of MOMAtteo79.
Any resale of these items, without express permission from MOMAtteo79 is an act of fraud and will result in legal action.