Citroën C3 WRC "speed champions" scale.
About the car:
Built for the 2017 season of the FIA World Rally Championship by Citroën World Rally Team. The car is the successor of the famous ans succesful Xsara WRC, C4 WRC and DS3 WRC. The car competed in the championship between 2017 and 2019. This build is based on the 2017-2018 version.
About the MOC:
- 8-stud wide "speed champions" scale
- Adjustable ride height without modifying the build (tool is in the trunk)
- Spare wheel (in the trunk)
- Openable bonnet with engine
- Openable trunk (with place for the adjusting tool and the spare wheel)
- Removable roof and windscreen for easy minifig handle.
- 393 parts in 135 different categories
Attention: minifigs and helmets showed on the photos are not included.