No Products in the Cart
The next great model in collabration with Johann Steindl [Schwaiwal].
From approx 2500 parts, only from the Set 42082, the next big model was born.
The functions are somewhat limited due to the basic model.
- Spring-loaded rear axle with flex axles as leaf springs
- Electric winch
- Openable and lockable doors
- The loading area can be tilted by means of a motor
- Manually opening the bonnet
- Working steering wheels (Cockpit and roof)
- Fake V8 engine
- 4x4 drive
69 x 35 x 30 Studs (55 x 28 x 24cm)
- Build this model is hard, if you have never built a Lego Technic set, I recommend you to do it first. Doing that is not necessary but it will help you later when you have to built this model
- If you buy it, you can't resale it or share with anybody.
We only use original LEGO bricks. We try to use as many new bricks as possible, but some old parts can be in used condition.
The designer of this MOC will receive 10% of the total sale price.
Our MOCs are not ready packed, they are picked & packed after purchase. Please allow 5-20 working days for us to send your MOC.