Glickenhaus Boot in 8-stud wide "speed champions" scale.
About the car:
Built for the world famous Baja 1000 as a homage to the Steve McQueen Baja Boot by Scuderia Cameron Glickenhaus (SCG) in association with Armada Engineering to the Class 2 later upgraded to participate in Class 1.
The car was competing the Ford Bronco R in 2019 and 2020 at Baja 1000 and in 2021 at NORRA Mexican 1000. The Boot finnished ahead of Bronco R in all three events.
The car completed the 2021 Baja 1000 in Class 1 with 3 drivers:
- Viry Félix, Romain Dumas, Darren Skilton
About the MOC:
- 8-stud wide "speed champions" scale
- Removable roof and "windscreen" for easy minifig handle.
- Independent moving front and rear suspension.
- Brake discs
- ...and lots of more details
Attention: minifigs showed on the photos are not included. The minifigs are made with custom sticers only for the photos.